Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Capture the Rainbow (in Your Hair)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, is this not the most awesome hairstyle you have ever seen? Isn't it? I love it!!! It's the closest you can get to representing a rainbow without dying your hair a whole bunch of unnatural colors. I found this image in the Little Miss Sunshine editorial in Teen Vogue and let out shrieks of delight that made my brother jump. I now strongly regret the 2 inch length of my pixie cut that will keep me from rocking this. You, however, may be more lucky. Make pigtails with multiple colored hairbands, pin the ends to the back of your head, and whooosh...instant rainbow-osity! Sweet, man.

Oh, and I strongly suggest checking out the rest of the pictures from the editorial. They are so fantastically colorful that I almost want to eat them.

No comments: