Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Take a Glimpse

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How can you not love this dress? It's cute, sweet, playful...I could go on and on. It happens to be Marc by Marc Jacobs. In most cases, upon realizing that the dress I am desperately coveting is Marc by Marc, my gleeful smile droops and I resign myself to the fact that I will never be able to afford it. Ever. Unless I sell my car and spend the rest of my days hoping that strangers will be so distracted by my glorious dress that they won't notice when I sneak into the backs of their cars and hitch a ride. However, in this case, the dress is (gasp!) only $90.90! Hooray!

I'll take a break from jumping for joy and introduce the beautious new website that allowed me to make such a find. Glimpse.com is your new best friend. You can browse through a selection of clothing, shoes, accessories, and other things and narrow them down until you find just what you want. If something is too expensive, you can ask Glimpse to alert you when it goes on sale. You can make lists (I have several long lists of things I covet but could never afford) or buy things right away. It makes for hours of happy purchasing.

Let me guess... You're still contemplating that dress. Wanna know where to buy it? My bff Glimpse supplied a direct link. You're welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome site! just checked it out while I was at work and got caught up searching for handbags. Thanks for the tip!

Kori said...

no problem

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm interested in Lula issue #3, specifically the interview with Shiri Appleby, do you have it? Thanks.

Kori said...

Hi Lexie,
The only issue of Lula I have is #4. Sorry. Maybe you could check with the members of the wardrobe_remix group on flickr; I know a lot of them read Lula.