Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July

4th of July!

The purpose of this photo is to:

a) Say goodbye to the PVC leggings and show you that they actually looked good (at least I think so)

b) Show you the shirt I printed a message on! I decided on "Be my secret agent lover man" for the quote, and I love it. You can see a close-up of it here.

c) Show my patriotic spirit 'cause it's the 4th of July and my outfit (by chance, to tell you the truth) is red, white, and blue. And black and yellow, but let's just ignore that.

I'm actually wearing a sundress for the majority of the day, because I'm going to a 4th of July barbeque. Happy 4th to all my American readers!

2 comments:

*Ideas With Marmalade* said...

Hello!... Id been reading your blog for a while and I absolutely love it! I also love the way your shirt turned out!!!... :D

Kori said...

thank you! :)