Friday, July 13, 2007

Designer-Inspired Outfits

I put together some designer-inspired outfits with friendly price tags 'cause I love you guys so much. I hope you enjoy this as much as your wallet will!


Lace sorbet dress, $45 V for Vintage
Granny satchel, $58 Urban Outfitters
Double bar pump, $21.45 ASOS


Eyelet border jewel dress, $36.50 Wet Seal
Black patent quilted handbag, $36 Plasticland
Chain flat, $29.50 Alloy


Lace tube dress, $27.80 Forever 21
Leopard quilted chain purse, $36 Fred Flare
Aberdeen heel, $29.50 Alloy

Phew! That took FOREVER. Without the proper encouragement, I may never do it again (hint, hint, hint). Are there any other designer labels you would like to see me translate into a cheap outfit? Are there any specific runway looks you would like me to duplicate at a lower price?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfits! I really love that "Chloe" dress. =)