Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Mike & Chris Knock-offs Galore!

So many options, my grasshoppers, so many options....


Free People

Old Navy


Forever 21


With so many knock-offs abounding, it might be hard not to rock a Mike & Chris - inspired hoodie this fall. What do you think...are you ready to take on the trend, or do the many knock-offs take away from the uniqueness of the jacket? I'm not so sure yet. All I know is that I've been missing wearing fleeces out of the house after I decided they were unfashionable at about age 12, so the chance to wear a fashion-foward fleece is hard to pass by. Plus, it's cute! What say you?

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I like the Mike & Chris originals, though I don't have one. I'm so not into hoodies, but I think theirs are beautiful. I'm not attracted to these cheap knockoffs. The tailoring is obviously lacking...that's what makes the Mike & Chris line,IMHO.