Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cheap Combat Boots!



The return of grunge - style-wise, that is - has brought around the return of combat boots. No longer are they just for soldiers or so-called punks. They are for everyone who craves the looks rocked in the Free People catalogue (above left) or by Fashionista's Faran (right). And they are for me. I haven't bought a pair yet because they are just too darn expensive! But today I found this pair on sale at Hot Topic:



No, they're not the perfect combat boots. A little too shiny, a little too...I don't know...punk. But their price tag? $7.99! (Down from $49.99, if you're curious.) I'm not sure yet whether I'll end up buying them, but it doesn't really seem possible to go wrong with $8 shoes. If they don't fit (No returns), I can just donate them or swap them.

Oh, I love heavily discounted shoes!

8 comments:

Julianne said...

I don't think you can go wrong with those. I'm sure they'll get less shiny as they're worn.

Anonymous said...

T_T I saw those last night (10/2) and was planning on buying them earlier tonight (10/3), but today they were sold out, and yesterday they weren't :(

Did you buy them? If so, and if they don't fit (I know it's a strech...) would you consider selling them to me?

I would really appreciate it if you could email me at princessmulan06@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I got the dates wrong, I meant 10/3 and 10/4, but you get the point ^_^

Anonymous said...

I really like your combat boots. And military boots are military boots even if they are cheap - still great ;)

Billy

marlee said...

I getya' with the whole 'little too..'

You might like these ones - http://www.iheardtheyeatcigarettes.com/
They have a myspace with stacks of pictures too, they're called hooligan boots.

Take a squiz!

Megan Snook said...

I have always loved military boots but only wore them when i was a mosher but now i saw them in vogue i am so loving them especially super polished!

Dr Martens Boots said...

perfect posting.great elaborate dr martens boots
Really nice writing.
As always ur posts are very helpful.thanks

kids apron said...

are you going to military school Kori or its for you fashion collection?