Monday, October 15, 2007

Let the Challenge Begin!

Okay, the moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived.

Let the Blogging Society Challenge begin!!!

The Challenge starts now. You have until the end of October to come up with an outfit involving your men's button-down shirt, take a picture of yourself modeling the look, and send it in. If you want to write anything about your experience or describe how you made your look, it would be great if you could include that in your email. Please send your entries to me (fashionyblog@yahoo.com) as soon as you have the photograph(s) ready - I would love to recieve them before the deadline so I can post them up ASAP! Please note that I will be away at Teen Vogue's Fashion University (Eeee!) the 26th - the 28th, so I will be posting about the event on those dates instead of posting Challenge pictures.

I will be sending an email with this information to Challenge Participants to make sure that everyone knows what's going on, and I plan to change the original Challenge post to include the dates so that you can find all the information all in one place. If you don't recieve an email in the next hour even though you are a Challenge participant, you are probably one of the many people who didn't provide your email address. Shame on you!

I am excited to see what people come up with, and I will hopefully be posting pictures very soon. Please send them in as soon as you can! Thanks to all the participants, and especially to Daiana of Sweet Fancy Treat for all her help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that I'm such a guilty one, not providing my email address. And also, being unclear on the set dates for the Challenge as I started mine last night, and might still tweak it some more, but actually wore it to work today...ooops.