Monday, December 31, 2007

Luxe Under $30

Chanel? No thanks. Not while lovely things are being sold for a mere pittance!

Here I've compiled a myiad of expensive-looking pieves for outrageously cheap prices. They are diamonds in the rough, jewels handpicked by moi from a handful of cheap, not-so-chic stores. You're welcome.


1. Felt bucket hat, $9.99 Kmart
2. Sequin jersey A-line tunic, $14.00 Walmart
3. Ballet flats, $29.99 for two pairs Avon
4. Floral cardigan, $29.50 Old Navy
5. Triple strand beaded necklace, $16 Mark

And for the record, I would never actually say no to Chanel. That was just a snappy opener. I'm a fashionista, not a criminal.

5 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

The hat is really nice :-)

Unknown said...

Those shoes are from Avon?!?

At my budget, I just say no to Chanel most days. I wish I didn't have to!

WendyB said...

Interesting...I didn't imagine the Avon Lady selling shoes.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

And had you not said where these items came from...nobody would have known! I love that there are others who admit to skipping name brands to go with cute, comfortably-priced finds!

Anonymous said...

u should see this [url=http://moourl.com/nlsgp]Cute.[/url]

just gimme some help you just click and i get 1 more pic