Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Fabulous Cocktail Party

Hello, readers.

Let's play a game. Let's pretend we're at a cocktail party. I'm chilling with my buddy Gilt Group, and you decide to join us. It'll be fun, k? Ready, set, go!

You: Hi!

Me: Hey, doll! Fabulous dress!

You: Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself.*

Me: Thanks! Oops, I'm forgetting my manners! Have you met Gilt Group?

You: Nope. Hi, Gilt Group!

Gilt Group: Hi!

Me: Well, Gilt Group is a new friend of mine, and she seems pretty awesome. She's a website with lots of amazing designer sample sales, only available through VIP access.

You: Cool! Oh, wait! I don't have VIP access! I'm so sad! Desolate, even! I think I might die! Life just isn't worth living anymore!

Me: Calm down, girlfriend. I have 300 VIP membership invitations, and you can have one. Just click on the badge below to join!

You: Hooray! This is the best imaginary cocktail party ever!

--------End scene.---------

Badge (Click to join!) -->

-------------------------
* Yes, I just complimented my imaginary dress through you. But I didn't want you to be rude!

1 comment:

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

That's so cute! I must have been wearing my black holiday dress from Forever 21. Thanks for noticing! I will definitely get to know Gilt Groupe. From what I hear, that site is amazing.