Friday, March 7, 2008

A Letter to Old Navy

Dear Old Navy,

I knew you were trying to improve. When I went to my local store, I was impressed by how much better the clothing was. It mostly didn't look expensive, but it was pretty nice, and I dug the urban saffari theme.

But this? [see picture above] This is on a whole different level! It's actually. . . chic. And expensive-looking.

In fact, I really want a studded dress and sandals ASAP, although I suppose I'll have to wait until summer when this clothing hits stores.

Thanks in advance for clothing me,
Kori

P.S. I also love the other items I viewed on Fashionista. Props!

4 comments:

LalaLiu said...

oh nice. i should definitely check out the new stuff from old navy. haven't been there in a long time :D

Anonymous said...

Time for me to go to the states, love it!

Anonymous said...

The sandals are especially lush...

Kori said...

lalaliu- Yep, it's definitely improving!

www.xxsxx.blogspot.com- It looks pretty nice, but I'm not sure it merits a trip to ther states. e shall see...

susie_bubble- Agreed. I adore!