Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day!


Today was amazing.

I'm not even talking about fashion when I say that, but since this is a fashion blog I might as well comment on the new First Family's outfits. Barack looked dashing in sleek black suits, Sasha and Malia were adorable in J.Crew, and Michelle really dazzled in Isabel Toledo and Jason Wu. Both of Mrs. Obama's outfits were designed specifically for her, and I think she looked freaking amazing. The Jason Wu gown especially was stunning. When Barack asked the crowd at the Neighborhood Ball, "How good-looking is my wife?" I wanted to cheer. And their first dance as a First Couple. . . sigh. I am such a girl.

I am thrilled and excited to see what comes next for our country. Yay President Obama!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I saw the girls I couldn't help but squee. They were so cute, well dressed.... they're going to grow up to be awesome girls.

WendyB said...

He's got a hard job ahead of him, that's for sure.