Monday, January 3, 2011

The Solar System in a Shirt

Hi, Grasshoppers - Long time no see!


Since we last spoke, I turned 21 (a few weeks ago), bought a really cute pair of ankle boots (my old ones tragically started disintegrating on the inside - yuck!), had a horrible case of the stomach flu, and finished up a semester of school. I hope you've all been well!

I've been super busy, but I thought I'd pop by and say hello. I also thought I'd show you the shirt I just ordered on Amazon. $13.65 (youth XL = cheaper than adult small any day) and positively galactic! Rawr! It's also by the company who does the three wolf shirts, which I find amusing.

I'm on winter break right now, and I'm hoping to get in a real post (read: one that takes a bit more effort than this one) before I get back to school. I know I've been neglecting this blog, but rest assured it's only because I am hard at work on other things and very, very happy.

Again, as usual, I am much more active on tumblr. Come say hi!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Amazing tshirt! Can't wait to check out your tumblr. :)
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

love crazy prints :)
happy 2011

first contest (be one of my 7 new year inspiration models!)
go to http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
for precise info.

replica gucci handbagswww.beubag.com/gucci-handbags.html said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kori said...

Kate - Alas, the print is amazing but the youth XL turned out to be super-short and super-wide. I'm sewing it into a skirt. And thanks!

mikandcappuccino - Me too! Thanks, happy new year to you as well! Sounds like a fun contest.

replica gucci handbags said...

Replica gucci handbags are donating you finest quality, greatest design features and enormous category selection. Find this vast collection on beubag.com with a lot of color combinations and styles.

replicabags said...

hi dear;) i'm new to blogging
just started my first blog about women fashion, best replica designer name handbags

replica handbags

Toaster said...

I had a friend in high school who wore those wolf shirts all the time. He had a vast collection of them. He also had a wolf bedspread and posters in his room. His senior yearbook photo was taken in a multiple wolf/moon shirt. Oddly enough, he was also student council president. I'm starting to think that perhaps my school was weirder than I realized at the time. Anyway, I enjoy your notice of the wolf-shirt occurrence. It's a strange and unexplainable fashion.

Wholesale mens sunglasses said...

Interesting theme...Complete universe on t-shirt.

jacqueen said...

I like to design t-shirts